State Bank Of India (SBI) has released the notification regarding the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 and for the recruitment on the posts of the clerk in its branches all over India.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF FEES: 12.04.2019 TO 03.05.2019
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2019
- Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 10.08.2019
Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 31.08.2019)Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2019)
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
For Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 :
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination 1st week of July 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination 2nd week of July 2019
- Conduct of Online Main Examination 20.07.2019
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination 3rd week of August 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview 4th week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result 2nd week of October 2019
Vacancies detailed above are provisional and may vary according to Bank’s requirements.
* Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available only to the 'Non-creamy layer' OBC candidates. 'Creamy layer' OBC candidates should indicate their category as 'General'.
# Vacancies for PWD category candidates are reserved horizontally.
@ PWD categories under clauses ‘d’ & ‘e’ of Section 34(i) of RPWD Act 2016 –
(i) “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD); (ii) “Mental Illness” (MI); (iii) “Multiple Disabilties”
(multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD & MI).
Essential Academic Qualifications: (as on 31.08.2019):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2019):
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1998 and not earlier than 02.04.1989 (both days inclusive).
Please click on the following link to get the full details pf PO & Clerk recruitment:
Please click on the following link for applying online:
For Official Website of SBI please click on the following link: SBI Careers.
Interested Candidates may apply immediately.
Thanks and Regards